Saturday, December 17, 2011

Weclome

As this is my first blog post, I just wanted to take a few moments to say "thank you" for dropping by. Greg Anderson was once quoted in saying "When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life."  The purpose for this blog is for me to cronical my journey starting out as twenty-something in the great state of Michigan. Who knows, through my love of wine, home-made crafts, frequent travels, attempts at cooking or just being myself you to will find a way to live well and live inspired.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog via email, leave a comment, or just drop and email to share your inspired story with me.

Live Well. Live Inspired.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment